How To Place Your Bonus Bet
How do I play my bonus bet?
- If you have a Bonus Bet available, simply make your picks as usual in the Betway Sportsbook
- On your Bet Slip, you’ll be given the chance to select your Bonus Bet to apply to your bet (you do not have to use it on your next bet).
- You are able to use it to cover your entire bet or part of your wager amount.
- If you bet an amount lower than your Bonus Bet value, you will forfeit the remainder, e.g. if you have a $50 Bonus Bet and place a $40 bet, you will forfeit $10 of unused Bonus Bet.
- If you bet an amount higher than your Bonus Bet value, there needs to be sufficient cash balance in your account to cover the difference, e.g. if you have a $50 Bonus Bet and make a $60 wager, you need $10 cash balance to cover the bet. In this instance, two bets will be placed: one bet to the max value of your Bonus Bet and the other a cash bet using your cash balance to cover the remaining wager amount.
How do I know if I have a Bonus Bet?
On your PC, you’ll see an indicator in the top quick navigation menu of the Sportsbook that shows if you have a Bonus Bet waiting:
By clicking this, you’ll be able to view additional information on your Bonus Bet, including the value of the Bonus Bet and expiration date:
On your mobile device, you can navigate to My Bonus Bets under MY BETS on the hamburger menu and view the same detail for all current Bonus Bets.
Please note that your Bonus Bet needs to be used within 7 days of being credited.
$250 Sports Welcome Offer
What is the Sports Welcome Offer? If the first bet on your new account is a loss, you will earn your wager back as a bonus bet credit, up to $250.00. How Do I Take Part in this Promotion? If you are a new Betway customer, be sure to opt in before ...
Close My Account
Betway believes in putting the power in your hands. Should you wish to close your account, you will be able to do so within the logged in product. Click on the menu option and go to the Responsible Gaming section under Player Account. You will find ...
We are obligated to make sure that all gaming activity takes place within the permitted state. In order to do this, our geolocation solution detects for any apps that allows desktop sharing, remote access, VPN, unauthorized changes to the system ...